The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bear with me...

bigduderichie

Hi one and all! What a great site, why didn't I 'invest' in a Supra years ago?!

:search:

Unfortunately, I'm currently working over in Oz and have been for a couple of months now, so my Supra's getting neglected back in the UK... and through lack of pics - my home page is about as inviting, appealing and as interesting as a latex glove!

Bear with me though, not long now before I get out this silly heat and back to my baby...

Only had it 3 months so not had chance to do much, but have fitted 19" staggered Finichi Firenze wheels (black with polished rims), Blitz Nur-Spec R exhaust and is booked in to get a full respray from silver to... ahhh.. stay tuned for pictures!

;)

Hope you're all diddling just dandily, stay safe and thanks again for making me feel priviledged to own the beast that is 'The Toyota Supra'.

G'Day!

:D

Wot's ya name Sheila? Wot's ya favourite cala blue?? etc etc

Sorry my reply's slightly late!!!! LOOK - I'm new to this site ok?! :blink: :read: :fool:

What a nice welcome - thanks y'all. Hopefully not long now before I'll be returning to my baby. I mean my supra... and the UK's summer!

:cold:

Again, I do apologise for 1: The time it's taken me to notice you guys have replied to me! 2: Not really giving details on ANYTHING about my car (I'm in the middle of the sea in Oz - got an excuse!?) and 3: For the severe lack of bears and hence false advertising!!!

Anyhoo, thanks again, stay safe and guess I'll annoy everyone laters!?:oops:

Edited by bigduderichie (see edit history)