The mkiv Supra Owners Club

xs power fmic mounting?

flyby

not heard any one say stuff good about those kits, sorry mate!

pay for what you get with turbo stuff! my intercooler kit came with all fixings, new powersteering cooler, new coolant bottle which is smaller so it can be repositioned

doubt a ebay xs power come with that?!

...with all fixings, new powersteering cooler, new coolant bottle which is smaller so it can be repositioned

QUOTE]

And it is what you need, so this is perfect.

I have to make a powersteering cooler :(

And if you have a AUTO, you also have to modyfi the autobox, cooler. it does not fitt anymore..

I got my old coolant bottle repositioned prefect..

DSC01474 (Small).JPG

DSC01472 (Small).JPG

DSC01476 (Small).JPG

DSC01471 (Small).JPG

DSC01492 (Small).JPG

DSC01493 (Small).JPG

I had this and it fitted fine - the two holes at the top locate to two lugs next to the lights, and Made two small ally brackets to fit on the bottom. Turned the horn upside down and move coolent bottle to in front of battery with another small bracket - job done. Mine is manual thuo.

I had this and it fitted fine - the two holes at the top locate to two lugs next to the lights, and Made two small ally brackets to fit on the bottom. Turned the horn upside down and move coolent bottle to in front of battery with another small bracket - job done. Mine is manual thuo.

And a Jspec right?

The undertray shild from a TT whit activ spoiler, is also make problem for me... aggg :(