The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bloody bad luck all the time!!!!

jazz1

Im well peed off, this stu*id supra is bad luck. I decided to take the supra to my dads garage after the last time i had an accident near there. On the way i dropped my mum off who bloody started talking about the bad luck i have with the car etc and i told her i dont believe in any bad luck cr*p. So theres me working on my trial rear rubbing the stu*id thing down and sweating my ass off. I left the supra outside and my dads good mate comes in his brand new car. He`s complimenting on my supra and how wicked it looks. So while we are talking the tw*t opposite my dads garage decides to spary some gates outside and all the spray goes on everyones car. It bloody filled my whole car with overspray. So that took my dad 2 hours polishing the whole car, then i had it washed and then waxed for 2 hours. I havent eaten properly all day because of the time waste and i also had to cancel a date i had tonight as im on the urge of colapsing and now she does not want to see me as she thinks im a time waste, st*pid bi*h and bloody st*pid car.:(

oh and the poor dads mate is peed of aswell so my dad has to sort his car out next week

Look on the bright side, at least the car is nice and clean now with all that polishing and its saved you spending money on taking some bint out tonight, not to mention the exercise you had today, i think you should go shake the guys hand:D

well my dad was not happy as he wanted to finish work at 3 today and because he knows how much i love this bloody car he had no choice but to polish the whole car. Although it will need another good polish once i get the bumper fitted again and trd wing