The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Old Snooper, New Member... New driver...

Guest Amanda M

Guest Amanda M

:D

Ok I have been snooping on you guys for a while now.. could even be a year even.. :innocent:

I've even stole your jokes and passed them around my office..

Gowd I'm too honest..

However I've met a few of you, through my partner Carl who has been a member for a while..., I've been to Mascrat on 2 occasions and met Pixelfill, Matt H... and I met Havard and his lovely Mrs - Mrs H as I was leaving and they were coming...

now..., 2 years down the line I have been trusted as the main driver of the Supra (The Beast).... whoo hoo... it's been 2 days of driving, and both days have been severe rain - my main challenge!

All i can say it's gone well.... I Love The Beast... :D

Guest Amanda M

Muchos Gracias....

I felt it the honable thing to do to post here before i went on the topical forum... great forum.. hopefully i'll fit in well with the group.. Before i felt a cheat to join in, but now i'm a driver... :D

Guest Amanda M
Hello Amanda! welcome if thats the right word! I wish i could put a face to your name!! which Mascrat meets did attend?

The first time was when Carl got the grey supra and i remember talking to you at the bar with Ian about Superman ;). The second time was when he got his stubby aerial and then again at the back end of last year when Carl needed to take some break pads for Dodgy.