The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wow - What a deal!

Matt H

God knows I've had my car trailered / recovered up and down the county countless times. But this is the best price I've had thus far from a recommendation from Matt at AFR and the trip is further this time than any before!

for comparison:

KR to Hyper in Wigan cost me £400 last time

My house up in Knutsford / Warrington to AFR near Gatwick: £250

Why aren't companies like this recommended more often on this site. i mean the guy has a supra on the back of his trailor as his main image on the site!!

Testimonials section perhaps?!

I'll let you lot know how the car is delivered on Mon

Ta

Matt

Here is the guys website. Pleasant guy to deal with too :)

http://gp-rs.co.uk/

I am just glad you are getting your Supra to AFR, should not be long before its sorted now and you get to use it :)

Fingers crossed mate. Thread started about that :D

i read the title and thought you had got a carbon cam cover for £30 :)

eh? i take it you have one for sale or something! :p

Glad he's come good for you mate, he really is a nice bloke and I used him myself to take the Trial Supra to york for it's engine rebuild last year. The poor sod had a mare of a day getting the car back to me, with his car breaking down etc etc. He finally got the car to me at 10pm that day and offered to knock money off the price because he was late ! Obviously declined as the poor bloke had had a day from hell :D

He was originally recommended to me by CJ who had used him a few times :)

God knows I've had my car trailered / recovered up and down the county countless times. But this is the best price I've had thus far from a recommendation from Matt at AFR and the trip is further this time than any before!

for comparison:

KR to Hyper in Wigan cost me £400 last time

My house up in Knutsford / Warrington to AFR near Gatwick: £250

Why aren't companies like this recommended more often on this site. i mean the guy has a supra on the back of his trailor as his main image on the site!!

Testimonials section perhaps?!

I'll let you lot know how the car is delivered on Mon

Ta

Matt

Here is the guys website. Pleasant guy to deal with too :)

http://gp-rs.co.uk/

I'm at AFR Thursday Matt. I'll be sure to take a few pics and have a nose around if that's ok bud. :)