The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bonnet scoop fitted

miko_supra

Looks good. Did you cut a hole in the bonnet or just drill two holes for the front fixings?

No i didnt cut a hole in the bonnet. Just used the front two fixings, but made up some brakets underneath the scoop other wise the bolts would be coming though at an angle and it makes it allot more secure

Guest cj748

Looks great, best front IMHO.

Do you know where to get the grill that goes in the large hole of front bumper? Is it standard? (Sorry for hijack, but love the look of yours.);)

Looks great, best front IMHO.

Do you know where to get the grill that goes in the large hole of front bumper? Is it standard? (Sorry for hijack, but love the look of yours.);)

My good friend Jevansio gave that bumper part to me :). But it can be bought from toyota for about £25 iirc. and its a "facelift" part for post '96 supras

My good friend Jevansio gave that bumper part to me :). But it can be bought from toyota for about £25 iirc. and its a "facelift" part for post '96 supras

I like that about the facelifts. Might go get myself one. I take it holes have to be drilled?

Sorry for continuing the hijack but anyone got a part number for it?

Hmm possibly...Its £400 though and im so impressed with the outcome of £10 worth of paint on the old headlights that i dont think i will bother

Yeah I know, the rears are loads cheaper too :(, I've just been out & polished mine, it's amazing the effect you can get on old lights with a bit of work.