The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Film: Wanted

Matt H

Went to watch this last night. Wasnt what i expected. It was very wierd and aside from all the over the top action (which wasnt that bad) it had a twist of the paranormal in there too!

dont know what to make of it overall. Defintaly worth a rent, possible just to see anglelina rise from the bath with what i can only desribe as the fittest ass scene i've ever witnessed! the girl i was with gave me a dirty look as drool came out of the mouth at that point! lol :D

umm, undecided on this, maybe i would have liked it a lot better if it turned out to be the way i thought it would be i.e the only silly thing in it being the ott action and the curving a bullet thing.

Oh well, i quess if you can go in with an open mind and suspend all believe of reality you could get through this happily

Well if anyone is going to the flicks next week all i can say (unless you have a ridiculously burning desire to see AJ's sexy bum, then Hancock is out wednesday, and i think a few others too so i'd be putting my movie that way.

Hancock just looks superb. Will smith too. one of my fav actors, purely for his cheer ability to turn his hand to anything!

I saw the Viper scene on the trailer for it, it looks mental.

Do you think this film is anywhere close to Jumper?

Yeah it was a ridiculous scene but they get away with it (just!)

Not seen jumper, i've heard its not that good though. I waw swaying in blockbuster the other day whether to get it or not, but settled on the new Rambo film, which by the way is just fantastic!! :D Pure, unadulterated carnage for and hour and a half!! got to love it! Theres a scene when Sly jumps on a .50 cal, its just ridiculous what transpires! Brilliant scene!

Well if anyone is going to the flicks next week all i can say (unless you have a ridiculously burning desire to see AJ's sexy bum, then Hancock is out wednesday, and i think a few others too so i'd be putting my movie that way.

Hancock just looks superb. Will smith too. one of my fav actors, purely for his cheer ability to turn his hand to anything!

yup...will go and see this when its out...

Regarding what not to watch, dont watch "teeth" its acutally the worst film ive ever seen...i thought it would be funny for some strange reason and it really wasnt :blink:

Not seen jumper, i've heard its not that good though. I waw swaying in blockbuster the other day whether to get it or not, but settled on the new Rambo film, which by the way is just fantastic!! :D Pure, unadulterated carnage for and hour and a half!! got to love it!

Ha yeah Rambo is brilliant, does exactly what it says on the tin :D

I really enjoyed Jumper, but I wasn't expecting much from it to be fair.

I did rate Black Snake Moan though, that's worth a watch.

yeh i saw this on wednesday aswell... said EXACTLY the same thing! lol! was pretty good. nice viper in there and covettes but a bit OTT and bit silly in places but pretty cool. i like the " what F**k have you done today" quot at the end.

I actualluy missed the last few mins as i was gagging for the toilet and couldnt hold it in any longer!! :D

I always do it, buy a fanta and need a piss during the film, but i just keep doing it!! :D