The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aberdeen meet?

marcAB10

Right.. We havnt had a meet since knockhill so I reckon we should try and arange another. :)

Now we could make this a big joint meet or keep it only supra?

I could ask the skylineowners.com, my brothers on MLR.com and there's a great bunch of guys and girls on Aberdeencruising.com (don't let the name fool you lol) that we could meet with.

I was thinking of the first week of Augustish?

Opinions please :D

Marc.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good Marc,

I'd be up for August. Should be back onshore by then.

As far as involving other clubs, the more the merrier I guess. The liners are a decent crowd and i wouldn't mind seeing some of the evos either.

I'm not going to make it down to Fast & Modified in July so it would be nice to catch up with everyone at this.

right.. Dave and kieth if you could post up or PM me the weeks your off in August then I can arrange a date that can hopefully suits both of you. :)

I take it that its a 'more the merrier' attitude so I will post this meet up on SOC.com and AC.com and get my brother on the MLR forum once we set the date.

If anyone has any suggestions on a place to meet and a good route for a drive then feel free. My only thought is that we should try and make this a big one so a longer route might be nice as we could make a real day out of it :D

And hopefully, if we make this a big one, it might encourage some of you 'far away' members to drive up :)

Cheers. Marc

10th and 16/17 are the only weekends I am free at the moment so either of them would be good for me.

How about the meet being a bit south of Aberdeen to try and encourage the others up. How about St Cyrus?

Hi folks,

Forgive me for butting in but as I'm new to the whole 'Supra club', don't really know ANYONE, live in Aberdeen and am keen to meet fellow Supra worshipers and admire your cars without looking like I'm trying to steal them(!), exchange stories, have a laugh, partake in 'convoys', act like I'm 10.... any chance there'd be room for a newbie?

Hi folks,

Forgive me for butting in but as I'm new to the whole 'Supra club', don't really know ANYONE, live in Aberdeen and am keen to meet fellow Supra worshipers and admire your cars without looking like I'm trying to steal them(!), exchange stories, have a laugh, partake in 'convoys', act like I'm 10.... any chance there'd be room for a newbie?

Always room thats exactly what these meets are for. To meet up and look at eachothers motors and get some ideas and have a laugh, hope you can make it.

10th and 16/17 are the only weekends I am free at the moment so either of them would be good for me.

How about the meet being a bit south of Aberdeen to try and encourage the others up. How about St Cyrus?

yeah i reckon thats a good idea kieth, St Cyrus is the place just before Montrose right? :D

Hi folks,

your more than welcome mate, the more the merrier. :)

Right.. Sunday the 10th of August sounds good to me and hopefully that will suit most people.

A convoy leaving from the Makro carpark at 11:30 to St Cyrus (google maps says its 32miles,49mins) to arrive around 12:30.

if anyone wants to change anything feel free :D

1. marcAB10