The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted a few more bits spend a whole day cleaning it pics inside

johnd-mkiv

I have been busy with the car spent 12 hours cleaning it an sorting little jobs out that was annoying me it now has the following

TRD rear spoiler

I made some polished stainless fuse box covers, powersteering cap cover, brake res cover, ignition cover.

Fitted a HKS SSQV

painted the windscreen wipers, battery clamp and rad clamps

chome cleaned all the wheels & exhaust

waxed the whole car

The front bumper was smashed to bits after a run in with a cone at RAF Marham so I done a temp repair on it with some filler and two cans of halfords toyota silver, just untill I have some spare cash to get it done propperly ;) (calling Supraloopy)

Its getting there just need a bit more paint work doing then another remap with a boost increase, Fit my TRD lsd in a 6 speed diff ive got hold of, mesh the front grill, finnish my new boot install and the rest of the stereo and ill be done with it :)

Really like the look you have there, thats pretty much my perfect supe in terms of the styling :)

Out of interest what did the faded writing on the FMIC used to say?

Greddy, i need to get that off too thinking of turning the whole intercooler round when i get the mesh sorted

Have to do my windscreen wipers any advice , paint , removal

Easy job mate just need a 10mm spanner for the rear pop the cap and remove with a wiggle the fronts pop the caps and remove with a 12 mm spanner, rub them down with wet an dry then just paint them with an aerosol