The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage - Camco Automotive

Matt H

Ive used them for parts before Matt, service was very good and price was good too. Never used them for service though.

If you looking for someone to look at your car I know it means trailering it but if it was mine I would stick with Whifbitz, Michel Lane and dare I say it ;)

Matt the guinea pig leaps into action. I agree with Mike, with all the hassle you've had with garages it's only sensible to take it to someone whom we all know and trust.

Yeah, you'll have the extra cost of getting your car trailored there, but for peace of mind (and wallet) it makes sense. I'd have no hesitation sending my car to one of these guys rather than a more local garage.

Send it to AFR, Matt will look after you.

Forgot about Matt

AFR, Whifbitz or Michel Lane would be my personal choices.

Matts been in touch.

Got Michel Lane on board but he cant look at the car until 4-6 weeks :(

Mike,

Have you had work done at any of the stated 3?

Mine was at AFR not long after he opened. Just for a service though. car came back in tip top shape and he even looked after my car for 10 days while i went on holiday as i didnt trust the airport parking places. Even gave me a lift to the airport aswell!

If he was closer to me id take mine there all the time.

I also doubt eather AFR or Whifbitz or envy would do a bodge job on your car. Its high profile and they would loose a huge amount of business from the club.

I know i wont be useing Hyper after what has happened to yourself.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

Matts been in touch.

Got Michel Lane on board but he cant look at the car until 4-6 weeks :(

Mike,

Have you had work done at any of the stated 3?

No mate I havent and as I said this would be my personal choice from talking to people on the forum and my person experience. Put it this way when I get to the point I need help or mapping etc these will be the people I am speaking too.