The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

j_jza80

Hey guys, just paid my subscription so I thought I would say hello and tell you a little about myself.

My name's Jason, I'm 25 and I live in York (oop North!)

I've just sold my first Supra, which was a UK spec auto in white, which I had for 2 1/2 years. Although I loved it to bits, I'd done all the bpu mods to her and was looking for more power. She was running 337 RWHP, which is about as far as I really wanted to take her on the std. auto box.

Having toyed with the idea of putting a load of money into her, I decided i'd be better starting with a fresh car with alot of the work already done, mainly for financial reasons.

My dream car had been a TRD3000GT, but after hearing that they didn't handle as well as the standard car, and the lack of them on the market, I decided against it.

I then started looking at other cars, TVRs, Skylines, RX7s etc, and although nice in thier own ways, it had to be another Supra.

Having spoken to Jurgen about getting a TRD car previously, I knew he had secured a really well specified facelift 6 speed that had not only been properly modified by it's owner in Japan, but was really tidy too.

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2008/supra21.html

I've paid my deposit now, so I have an agonising 2 month wait until I collect.

I hope to be an active member on the forum, and hopefully get to know some of you through various meets and shows in the not too distant future.

Anyways, essay over! :salute:

Regards, Jason.

(PS, just though i'd mention that the new car will be a weekend only toy for trackdays, summer drives etc. I have an immaculate, standard, low mileage VW Corrado VR6 that currently does the day to day stuff, although it won't be long until that gets retired to weekend work only)

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

Stunning looking car mate:)

Welcome to the club......and welcome to the wait lol i am doing the same thing at the mo.It will be worth the wait though;)

When did you order the car? I'm going to see Jurgen in a few weeks so hopefully i'll either see your car then or when I go to collect mine :D