The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tarted my car up a little

bonus_2000

Hi Guys,

Not sure if people are interested to know, but have spent the last month or so trying to get my car back together, after having the engine rebuilt. Decided while the engine was out to repaint the bay, but was persuaded by a friend to completely revamp the outside too. I previously had a Veilside C1 kit on the car, and about a year or so ago bought a Bomex kit. So ended up painting the engine bay in satin black, the engine was dropped back in, then went about fitting the kit. Here are some pics of the overhaul process that it has been through, and have to say I am pretty pleased with the way it has turned out. I have been involved from start to finish with everything, from the engine to the body work. I am just glad that my mates are so willing to give up their spare time and equipment to help me do what has been achieved here, couldn't ask for better friends! If I get the time tomorrow, I will try and post some pictures of the engine going back together too, if anybody is interested?

bonus2000_6.JPG

bonus2000_7.jpg

bonus2000_8.JPG

bonus2000_9.JPG

bonus2000_10.JPG

bonus2000_11.JPG

bonus2000_12.JPG

bonus2000_13.JPG

bonus2000_14.JPG

bonus2000_15.JPG

bonus2000_16.JPG

bonus2000_17.JPG