The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can u turn me from silvia to a supra

Guest archer-545

Guest archer-545

hi names carl, i had a nissan 180sx who i imported off jurgen(legend) and now am either thinking of getting s13 with a skyline gts-t engine or see if you guys can swing me to get a supra tt manual my plan is to buy 1 which needs some tlc and spend some money on it over a couple of years build the power up and so on am then give it death lol:eyebrows:, anywayz any info you guys can give me is very much grateful

anyone who is near by with a supra i wud love to go out in one as i never had the pleasure even if i have to give you some petrol money

S13? What are you planning on doing with it? If I wanted to learn to drift I think I'd get a Silvia (and an RX-7 later on!), otherwise it's Supra all the way :p.

Just look at a MkIV Supra, then look at an S13.. makes it a very each choice!

hi names carl, i had a nissan 180sx who i imported off jurgen(legend) and now am either thinking of getting s13 with a skyline gts-t engine or see if you guys can swing me to get a supra tt manual my plan is to buy 1 which needs some tlc and spend some money on it over a couple of years build the power up and so on am then give it death lol:eyebrows:, anywayz any info you guys can give me is very much grateful

anyone who is near by with a supra i wud love to go out in one as i never had the pleasure even if i have to give you some petrol money

drive a supra then you will know what car to buy.

supra all the way.:eyebrows:

Guest archer-545

i love drifting but i love rip your head off power in the same way i really need someone to take me for a spin so i can just feel what the cars like

Hello and Welcome.

buy an Aristo, I know of an exceedingly good one for sale for about £7.5k single turbo as well ;)

he said he wants a sporty car! not one to fall asleep in lol

i had a supra then a 200sx s14A.... that lasted a week coz i was bored shitless and whet back to a TT