The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone with a singled auto fancy taking me for a spin

mikeyb10supra

I will bring you out in the aristo when i pickup the manifold mate :)

oh yeah ha ha forgot about that ;) nice one probably a similar setup to what im after...really sad the manifold is going but I have to get other priorities straight first, ie wedding and selling flat and buying a house, although the second part is going to be easier said than done!! if I went single the missus would kill me and its just not the sensible thing to do at the mo, which is a shame as that manifold would and fittings would have made an awesome setup....oh well at least it will make someone else happy:(

Let me know well in advance when you want to collect mate as im pretty stacked this week. Off to see radiohead tomorrow and out Friday, wedding venue sat day and birthday sat night, should hopefully be around on sunday though :)

no worries mate, it will be sunday or early next week, will have to double check. You can have a look at the 3 transmission coolers i have fitted too they are extra important.

Nice one, I spoke to a guy at work about this the other day, he is on the aristo forum called Mitul Parmar :)