The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She Has Done It Again!!

Shadow Beast

Here we Go again, jen just arrived home and started telling me how she had to avoid an idiot on the road by driving OFF the curb down onto the road!!!!:blink::blink::blink:

So here are the pics of the damage, there taken from the front nearside wheel looking back so its the front of the skirt that has taken the impact then dragged the length!

so whats best? can it be repaired or is a new skirt on the cards?

I GIVE UP!!!!

Richie

I Cant Drive 1.jpg

I Cant Drive 2.jpg

I Cant Drive 3.jpg

I Cant Drive 4.jpg

sounds like she was on the path and had to go onto the road where idiot was to miss him ?????

Yep that what i said, but apparently if i had been there it would of made sense, she was coming out a car park on the the one way system and i guy had let her pull out, as she did this idiot tried to whip round and so to take avoiding action drove off the curb so he missed her! weird i know.

Richie

[Youtube]39qdhbkTko4[/Youtube]

H.

like that! will show her on her return from dancing.

spoke to her before she left, the entrance to the carpark you have to go on the path, via one of the dipped bits, it looks like she panicked and drove straight off the path via the curb!

cheers for the info guys SHE can take it to the body shop tomorrow for them to look at it

Women!

richie

What is the wire hanging down?

When i was on tour last year, we had just got the car and unbeknown to me she put under car lighting on it!! SHE does my head in at times, i am tempted to speak to a few of the tankies on here and see if they lend it to me for a while!

yeh got to be three strikes now, this, the rear quarter panel and then the wheels, thank god its her car and not mine!

richie