The mkiv Supra Owners Club

for my money

Guest cordell

A new kitchen with good quality appliances?

A single turbo Supra?

If it's a Supra you want rather than a kitchen it's best to just keep the money waiting and see what comes up, prices vary a lot and you could get yourself a nice late spec single with the right supporting mods, something with big twins, a crazy kitted BPU+++ and so on...

I think the big question is what do you want to get for your £13,500?

does it have to be a car? Surely with the depreciation at the moment, and rising fuel costs, you'd be sensible to invest in something else?

If not - you set on a Supra? You want looks, or "speed" ??(term used loosely as the max speed you should be going is 70mph ;) )

That said - for your full budget, I'm sure you could probably fulfill BOTH looks and speed.... just have a surf on Pistonheads, and on the classifieds on here, and take your pick!

Edited by Pabs (see edit history)

rxv8 has a v8 supra for sale, i heard it running at japshow what an amazing sound, i was so tempted myself, all supra should sound like that:D

LOL, I had exactly the same feeling on this V8 Supra, I thought it was a great sounding car and with a bit of TLC on the body would make for a very interesting car, also it will be a lot less hassle and trouble than a big single

What would you say was the right section in this case?

It's a pretty vague question rather than a specific wanted ad isn't it?

See the links I added above my good man. :)

Also there is something not quite right if he really has got £13.5k to spend but won't fork out a tenner to join the forum? :search:

Sneaky edit!

I see your point now, I hadn't seen that one.

Yeah! Pay your £10 you sneaky monkey, then look for a £13,490 Supra.

lol yeah sorry I do that a lot - post up then go and fetch the bits I meant to put into it. Most of the time people don't notice. ;)