The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WTD: Pic of inside of door / EPC picture

michael

Does anyone have a bare door kicking around that they could photograph for me?

I'm interested in the area around the door handle but from the inside of the car - might be best to email me with pics as posting them in public could help show someone how to get near the locks I guess?

Failing this does anyone have EPC pics of this area?

The dent chaps said they couldn't get near my dent above the door handle because things were in the way so I'm just trying to see what's there and suss out if a hole can be made in it to give them access.

If the above pics don't help, I can get some snaps tomorrow as I'm doing some work on the doors.

The outer skin around the door handle area is pretty tricky to get to, especially if the window glass is still in. They'd probably need to remove the window regulator/mechanism and door glass to get good access to that area.

Thanks chaps, I've attached a pic with a yellow arrow pointing to where the dent is - ideally what I'm looking for is a number of pictures of whatever lies behind there to see if holes are already present or can be made in order to let the paintless dent removal people in - they can't get near from the top so I thought that they could maybe go in from another direction.

I really don't want to have to get the whole door resprayed for this.

SupraSide.jpg