The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mk4 Supra driver complaint, might be a member.

toyotasupra1980

hiya guys i have just had a complaint from one of my mates down at hyeline performance near penarth road that some morron in a mk4 red supra with all black tinted out windows, large black alloys with a chromed lip, was doing burnouts and being a right arse and having a go at them just wondering if it might have been any one of you lot here in wales.:angrymail:, now i am all for abit of fun with my car, but from what i heard this supra driver was over the top, if it is someone who is a member on this club all i can say is cut it out behave and not act like a right twat.:no:

no laughing matter mate, we have enough problems having $#@!s wanting to race us on the public road, last thing any of us want is to have a company with an all out grudge on supra owners.:rolleyes:

Totally agree, however it would be pretty short-sighted of the company to alienate all Supra owners because of one individual ;)

Guest Rays the roof

If he didn't have an alibi (and a car which is totally different to the one described) I would have sworn it was VVTeye. :p

Hello John:search:

Oh I do wish it was me.

It would be fair retribution for what they did (and didn't do) to my car - like using flushing oil, but then not properly flushing it, and, on a cambelt change, trying to remove remove the cambelt but as the nut was stuck they wanted to drop the gearbox and hold the fly to then undo the nut.... for £400 labour.... instead of using the pulley bolt tool :rolleyes:

let's have a meet down there lads :eyebrows:

Oh I do wish it was me.

It would be fair retribution for what they did (and didn't do) to my car - like using flushing oil, but then not properly flushing it, and, on a cambelt change, trying to remove remove the cambelt but as the nut was stuck they wanted to drop the gearbox and hold the fly to then undo the nut.... for £400 labour.... instead of using the pulley bolt tool :rolleyes:

let's have a meet down there lads :eyebrows:

I'm in :D

So just to sum it up. We drive like twats they repair supra like twats :D

I am not saying we drive like twats, ok maybe sometimes:innocent: but whatever the guys at hyeline have done to you lot i cant help:(, and all i can say is sorry for you lot[sAD][/sAD], this stuff probably happened before i even met them and even got interested in japanese cars and tuning, sometimes there is a time and a place to get your own back, and in my opinion the best way is on a track.;)