The mkiv Supra Owners Club

look what the posty brought me this morning

supra_si

Who was it delivered with? Sometimes even though customs catch it the courier pays the fee then sends you an invoice later.

BTW i can't even see what "it" is in work lol.

yeah ive had that 4 times now, at least. i'd be surprised if you dont get an invoice for an extortionate amount in the next few weeks :rolleyes:

well put it this way i saved over 100 quid on hks europe prices and it didnt get stopped by customs

If it came via FedEx you'll most likely get an invoice in a few weeks, I've had a few things arrive through them and got hit every time :(.

When i buy stuff from the US i only ask they send via USPS, fedex or UPS are crap on cost and waiting times, never been hit with import tax either

Does USPS not end up being delivered by parcel force? They have screwed me twice.

Fedex was who i got done from.

I've never been charged through DHL though :)

took me about an hour as the pipes where being a right a PITA to get off, then the new pipe was so tight to bend into place.

did anyone cut down the 6mm and 4mm tubes or just leave them the length that they came. im left mine long but it looks messy having it loop all the way round the intercooler pipework

Yup, my pipes were a pita to get off too. Install went smooth after that!

I did a bit of a search and found this http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=143784&highlight=HKS+SSQV+fitting+problem&page=2

I cut the pipes down and fitted as per Nik's post half way down page 2. Nice and neat and fits fine!

Cheers to Nik for getting to me and for the install pics!!

there is miles of tube so i cut mine too!

my pipes were a pain to get off at first then god old mr stanley soon removed them!

found it harder getting new pipes fully back on, but when i left the engine running when i fitted it, they heated up so could push them the rest f the way on to be fully on ;)