The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19th July Sat lunchtime

Dnk

i might pop along as i'm only 10 minutes down the road, all depends if i am playing football or not.

what time were you thinking?

msoc? don't know if we should mix with that lot ;)

Says ~12:00 on MSOC. I might make the effort if you think you'll go, already getting hungry thinking about pub food :(.

i might pop along as i'm only 10 minutes down the road, all depends if i am playing football or not.

what time were you thinking?

msoc? don't know if we should mix with that lot ;)

Its at 12:00 midday, just a few drinks and some grub if you want it.

Quite a few of us on msoc are normal decent people and are also members here, i was hoping a few meets like this could help bridge the gap between the 2 clubs :)

Your last comment is what im trying to get away from, dont we all have the same love for supras ?

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

If it wasn't the day before the Barn Owl meet I'd be there, that's the closest 'pub meet' to me so far.

Yep i realised that after i posted, im hoping to pop along to the Barn Owl meet as well :)

Its at 12:00 midday, just a few drinks and some grub if you want it.

Quite a few of us on msoc are normal decent people and are also members here, i was hoping a few meets like this could help bridge the gap between the 2 clubs :)

Your last comment is what im trying to get away from, dont we all have the same love for supras ?

I was only kidding!!!!

Can’t be bothered to go now....you lot have no sense of humour :p

I was only kidding!!!!

Can’t be bothered to go now....you lot have no sense of humour :p

I have a great sense of humour and was just replying to your post :p your more than welcome to come as is anyone else :)

I have a great sense of humour and was just replying to your post :p your more than welcome to come as is anyone else :)

:lol:

Seriously, i will come along as it's very local probably won't stay for food as i need to be in banbury by 2:15. i'll see if i can get a few more 'locals' to attend. have you got many going so far?

:lol:

Seriously, i will come along as it's very local probably won't stay for food as i need to be in banbury by 2:15. i'll see if i can get a few more 'locals' to attend. have you got many going so far?

:)

Theres about 10 of us possibly going at the moment, along with anyone from here that wants to pop along, its nothing special just an excuse to meet up grab a beer and hopefully in the sunshine :)

• 2 weeks later...
I've only just spotted this! If it weren't 4 days before I head off to the 'Ring I'd be there, however I suspect I'll still be hastily bolting bits back onto my car! See you all on the Sunday instead. :)

No probs Steve, have fun at the ring :)

No probs Steve, have fun at the ring :)

You still planning on coming on the Sunday? I don't think we've met yet so it'd be good to put a face to the name :)

If the 'Ring trip is anything like my last 2 it should be good fun. There is always that worry that something might go Pete Tong and I'll crash, but basically you just aim for the walls/barriers and try to miss. ;)