The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chipper’s goes to Longleat

Tigger

I’m just gauging interest at the moment. So when I have 5 I can call longleat and find out what’s going on, on what weekends. And to inform them there will X number of cars pulling up. All good for business - I hope;)

I’m hoping to arrange an afternoon at Longleat for the club to have a picnic and a few games on the green. I’m looking at Sat 12th July or Sat 19th July for this to happen. :D

Of course you are welcome to go and do your own thing. I want to get lost in the maze:sos:

Anyway let me know you thought's

Tigger

I want to see Lord Bath's Kama Sutra room :cool:

Really?:eyebrows:

as long as no bloody monkey rip stuff off our cars could be fun!

I'm giving the monkeys a miss, as I will be lost in the maze:p.

If I get chance tomo I will call longleat and see what going on on the 12th.

Sounds great...

May be an idea to think a bit before mentioning it to them.

I wanted to run an outside fencing competition there, there would have been about 30/40 fencers & spectators.

We could have run it in a tiny bit of one of there massive fields and needed nothing.

No elec, no fencing, nothing (and we are insured) they said, no problem, for £2,000.00 !!!!!!!!!

The number of cars they get there another 10/20/30 they wouldn't even notice - and they may class us as a "rally" and want to charge us !

Just a thought....

Sorry Guys and gals just got back from holiday.

I did try to call them, just to see if the filed was free, but after about 5 calls and no answer I’m going to take a chance.

I will post and Official Chipper’s goes to Longleat thread soon.