The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post-Japshow discussion thread

Homer

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be lucky if anyones back yet bloody a14 to m1 closed for 1 man reading paper and drinking tea (well thats all i saw when i went passed twice.)the bloody dirvertion brought me back to the same place but must admit there must have been 150 supras there cracking turnout and some fantastic looking cars there.does anyone know hoos the black and silver car is .would like to see a pic of it

I'd like to pass on a huge thanks to Lui for organising everything today, good event and turnout :)

The stand was much better organised this year (Well done Ray and the others that were there 1st thing!), we pretty much filled it again.

As always it was a pleasure to meet some members for the first time and also to catch up with old friends.

As is normal with Japshow, everyone was at the stand for the first hour, then disperses not to be seen again :D Ended up spending most of the day with UK Rich, Jamie, Linda, Rob and Smarty, great company as always :thumbs: Thanks for putting up with me :D

Does anyone know if Envy won the street class in the end?

I left about 2-3 pm as i had a cracking headache (DAM DRIFTERS!) by the time i got home about an hour later due to a 30 min diversion it was making me feel sick so went to bed :D

Otherwise a great day. Sad i couldn't stay to watch the end of the drag.

One thing i will say though which is a thought for next time...

I needed to leave early and i had to stay longer than i would have done just so i could get my car out as i was totally boxed in. If i knew i was leaving early i would have parked somewhere i could have got out. However i wasnt planning to so just parked up wherever. Can we plan parking a bit better next time so people can get out if they need to? :(

I left about 2-3 pm as i had a cracking headache (DAM DRIFTERS!) by the time i got home about an hour later due to a 30 min diversion it was making me feel sick so went to bed :D

Otherwise a great day. Sad i couldn't stay to watch the end of the drag.

One thing i will say though which is a thought for next time...

I needed to leave early and i had to stay longer than i would have done just so i could get my car out as i was totally boxed in. If i knew i was leaving early i would have parked somewhere i could have got out. However i wasnt planning to so just parked up wherever. Can we plan parking a bit better next time so people can get out if they need to? :(

I can imagine that being horrible especially when you have a banging headache. I saw you leaving early not looking too good.

On the good side though mate your car looked really nice in the flesh:d

Cheers. I was glad to get home :D

Just getting back to the car and sitting inside with the door closed was heaven although i could still hear "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH" in the background :p

Inching between parked cars was a bit scary!