The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello From kent

Guest giffy1988

Guest giffy1988

Hi all, my names Dan from kent :D

Im currently in the market for a supra but only a 3.0l N/A as im only 19 and just sold my golf to get my dream car ;) i have ruffly 4500 witch in these hard times seems to be enough to buy a good example.

just wondering if there is anything to look out for e.t.c or any good places to find a nice subtly modded supe?????

hope to be posting alot more in the future... Dan

Guest giffy1988

cheers raven, what spec is urs??? might get u to show me if there quick or not (on a private road mind)

is there any other sites other than piston head, flea bay and auto trader where i might find a good supra?

Guest giffy1988

i was thinking that but then my budget kind of restricts me, ill have to have a good hunt through the threads.

what colour is urs going to be???

Guest giffy1988
as raven said there is a fair few of us in kent, but where to lazy to arrange meets:D

i find at meets people dont tend to talk like in the forum, especially me as everyone is alot older than me :rolleyes:

i find at meets people dont tend to talk like in the forum, especially me as everyone is alot older than me :rolleyes:

my lad had his n/a at 19, be sure to check you can get insurance though, as i had a lot of problems getting his

Guest giffy1988

well i had a Golf mk4 2.0 GTi with 115 bhp and was paying £250 with £125 road tax and for double the power im willing to give up the dosh.

roll on my 21st :cool: