The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone bought one of these?

MaveriK

Been looking for one of these aswell, one went on ebay yest.for just over a ton, private seller ! if you look in seller's other products he's got one with the carbon wing for 168 dollars seems good, just worried about fit, can adapt it tho! ;)

I've just sent the company an email, regarding the trd spoiler (with carbon blade / with out carbon blade) on best price he can do for at least an order for 10 or more, to cut shipping costs more than anything !

soon as i get a reply, i shall post response !

Cheer's guy's Dyer's :salute:

Right guy's, had reply back from company, saying they can not do any cheaper on the spoilers

non carbon spoiler $88:00

carbon bladed $168:00

these are suppose to be the cheapest around, but if we get ten people to buy them,they'll cut the shipping costs from £100p/p to £65 p/p if deliverd to one address, so if we do this, we've got to arrange courier this side to deliver to everyone ! which means we're not saving anything !!

so unless we come up with another plan,best go it alone i think !!

Date # Location Delivery Status

24-Jun-2008 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.

24-Jun-2008 Hong Kong In transit.

25-Jun-2008 Hong Kong Processed for departure.

25-Jun-2008 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 26-Jun-2008

27-Jun-2008 United Kingdom Arrived and is being processed.

27-Jun-2008 United Kingdom In transit.

WIll soon have my paws on it, quite excited in a sad kinda way.

And for a laugh here is my Q&A with Tang, dont think i want to rub him up the worng way! :blink:

Hi,

I am interested in either this spoiler or the non carbon version.

I only have one concern and that is how your units are so inexpensive compared to others. Is there a drop in quality/fitting?

I look forward to your reply.

Phil

HI,

I am the maufacturer in Hong Kong. I bought the generic Supra in 3 year ago, manufactured and start selling. Isold over 500pcs in last 3 years.

Then the other sellers bought my item and make replica. Selling it on ebay and impact my business. Make me very angry. So I must gun them down.

I have 150pcs in stocked and ready to ship. This one is prefect fitted and toppest quality!

Parts arrived today, all looks in good order. I guess the proof of the pudding will be in the fitting.

Am awaiting some bonnet struts to have fitted at the same time, as soon as its all done i will post some pictures, unless it looks like a dog!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, sorry this has taken so long and for the quality of the pictures, been messed around on eBay over a camera purchase.

Have had the aerial removed and gone for an interal one. While the bonnet struts were fitted i have had part of the bonnet sprayed, wasnt sure how it was going to look but i like it alot now.

The spoiler fits perfectly, had no bitching from the installers at all.

IMG00006.jpg

IMG00007.jpg

IMG00008.jpg

IMG00009.jpg

IMG00010.jpg

IMG00012.jpg