The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I want my dash looking good

Pig

I have got myslef a new (second hand painted dash) ready to repaint the colour of my car.

However i want it made so it fits my boos controller, stereo and RLTC and looks like its all meant to be there.

Does anyone know of anywhere i can take the dash/car to have it "done" Thanks Jon

No offense meant to anyone but i hate painted dashs, they just look chav imo, better to buy a new one from Nic if yours is looking tierd.:)

The reason why i want it painted is to get my boost controller and RLTC set in as though they are meant to be there. Therefore i assume i will need to loose the stock finish.

me jon your only up the road..

Please TXT me your number and we will talk. How soon can you do it?

mine

The way you have the stereo and RLTC fitted is exactly what im looking for. Thanks

That looks really nice. How did you fill the double din hole?

i just cut plastic sheet i had to fit fibre glassed from behind for strength then bit of filler prime n paint

The reason why i want it painted is to get my boost controller and RLTC set in as though they are meant to be there. Therefore i assume i will need to loose the stock finish.

it can be painted back to stock look

The way you have the stereo and RLTC fitted is exactly what im looking for. Thanks

did you not notice the boost controller ?

Edited by baldy (see edit history)

To fit the RLTC, just disassemble the controller, drill 3 holes, & fit from the reverse (mine is located on the drivers side). If you're wanting a stock look just attempt it yourself, that way you can get it exactly how you want it, a dark matt finish, like mine, can look pretty close to an OEM look IMHO

No offense meant to anyone but i hate painted dashs, they just look chav imo, better to buy a new one from Nic if yours is looking tierd.:)

Ditto that. Couldn't afford brand new panels so got some better condition 2nd-hand ones that did me fine :)

My RLTC is in the same place, and mounted the same, as Baldy's dash. Looks quite nice IMO :) Clifford valet button to the LHS of that along with the LED.

To fit the RLTC, just disassemble the controller, drill 3 holes, & fit from the reverse (mine is located on the drivers side). If you're wanting a stock look just attempt it yourself, that way you can get it exactly how you want it, a dark matt finish, like mine, can look pretty close to an OEM look IMHO

http://www.imotors.co.uk/temp/jay/SupraDash/IMG_2404.jpg

That's a stunning dash whilst keeping the interior looking and feeling practically OEM. The only downside I can think of is that I couldn't live without a stereo :D

That's a stunning dash whilst keeping the interior looking and feeling practically OEM. The only downside I can think of is that I couldn't live without a stereo :D

Cheers :), that is the only downside, which is why I got a stereo like this:

Sadly now removed & bought by Shane :D

http://www.imotors.co.uk/temp/jay/SupraDash/IMG_2404.jpg

Nice looking dash mate!

I might attempt to re-paint mine matt black.