The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone need a Chris Wilson SMIC?

Stuliet

I am looking for a new SMIC and have contacted CW regarding his SMIC. We need 3 people to order a CW SMIC for this to be a possibility. Anyone interested?

If there is enough interest, I will give him a call on Monday to sort out the details.

-- Stuart

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may be in on this, I may not. I'm not sure yet.

I'm fine with the price, the quality is a given.

Trouble is I dont want to put all into a very small (3) GB only to find someone pulls out.

So, before I commit, I'd like to know expected delivery times (perhaps you could ask Chris on Monday ?) and get a better feel for whos definately in.

I may be in on this, I may not. I'm not sure yet.

I'm fine with the price, the quality is a given.

Trouble is I dont want to put all into a very small (3) GB only to find someone pulls out.

So, before I commit, I'd like to know expected delivery times (perhaps you could ask Chris on Monday ?) and get a better feel for whos definately in.

my sentiments exactly.

will wait for the answers.

£680 each plus 12.50 insured P&P to UK mainland addresses, a none refundable 150 pound deposit on placement of order, delivery time will be about 6 weeks, if the interest is there and the delivery time an issue I can speak to my I/C makers and see how busy they are, as you can imagine, an order for 4 won't have them salivating overly much :) (4 because i can only order a minimum of 4 and I will put one in stock for future sale. Thanks Stuart.

Chris, how do you want to handle this? Do you want to collect three names in this thread and then take the deposits? Assuming this is correct, lets start a list as I am desperate to get a new SMIC, mine is way past then end of its useful life.

1. Stuliet

Announcing 'The Improved C.Wilson SMIC'. Recognised throughout the Empire as the most effective remedy ever offered to the public for the improvement of charge air cooling and the cure of diseases arising from the impurity of the blood or impeded circulation of the fluids, or Loss of appetite, Lowness of Spirits, Drowsiness, Heartburn, Flatulency, Acidity of the Stomach, Pain in the Side - Stomach - and Back, Bilious Attacks, Nervous - Periodical and Sick Headaches, Costiveness Indigestion, Rheumatism, Spansnia, Diarheorrea, Eruptions of the Skin, General Debility, Gout, Gravel, Influenza, Piles, Scrofula, Sore Legs, Ulcers, Worms, etc. They operate most beneficially on the viscera, purify the blood and stimulate it into healthy action, remove the obstruction of the stomach, bowels, liver, and other organs of the body, restoring the irregular action to health, and correct such derangements as are the first origins of disease. As a bolt on upgrade for general family use, 'The Improved C.Wilson SMIC' is unequalled. Many have resolved never to be without them, and testimonials to their excellence are continually received.

As of now, 20,218 members and 2,298 active members are on the board.

Which means only 0.13% of active members need to commit to the group buy. Just need another 0.04% of active members to get this going...

Looking for the third lucky person :search:

I really need a new SMIC, and can't wait forever for the elusive 3rd Amigo. So, for my own sanity I have to set a deadline for my participation in this. Unless we get a 3rd buyer by 10pm Sunday evening I will have to pull out and get a 'common' Greddy!!! Hopefully this will give enough time for "weekend members" to find this thread!

So, if you are sitting on the fence, jump off and join the exclusive club of CW buyers :D

I genuinely would have, but when i spoke to Ian a while back he needed three people to commit then. So i had to go with a Greddy Type R SMIC, which has just arrived from NIC as it happens.

No doubt these CW ones will be excellent.