The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I dont think he likes me.

The Raven

For some time now i have seen a carbon effect abfug kitted supra sitting on a drive in canterbury. I pass it nearly everyday on my way to work. I have left a club card on the window and i keep checking to see if he has popped in. 3 days ago i see some carrying out minor scratch repaires to it. So i stopped to talk to the guy. I now notice the car has lambo doors and full leather. The guy explains that the car is to be pictured in a jap tuning mag. He goes on to tell me how proud the owner is of it and how he loves the looks the car gets. I explained thats its such shame that it isnt in the owners club and that would he mind giving him another owners club card.

Alas hes still not here showing off a truly awesome looking car. No doubt when i go to work it will still be sat on the drive way.

:(:(:(

Thats not that blokes old car that use to be on the forum is it? Tan leather and lambo doors and carbon abfung kit sounds like it could be. He used to have the dump valve sticking out of the front bumper lol!!! I know he sold it a year or so ago so this could be the new owner?!

Thats not that blokes old car that use to be on the forum is it? Tan leather and lambo doors and carbon abfung kit sounds like it could be. He used to have the dump valve sticking out of the front bumper lol!!! I know he sold it a year or so ago so this could be the new owner?!

Its possible , sounds like it have not been able to have a good look at it. Any pics?

Last time I saw pics of it, it had fist sized gaps between the panels, doors that didn't fit properly and TWO spacers on the back wheels.

Are we definately talking about no1br's old car? :conf:

Thats it, im taking pictures of it and posting them up tonight!

Last time I saw pics of it, it had fist sized gaps between the panels, doors that didn't fit properly and TWO spacers on the back wheels.

Are we definately talking about no1br's old car? :conf:

I dont know but im guessing a lot of Abfug carbon kits dont have lambo doors!! ;)

No1br has a fortune RX7 now....

...Which is currently at jezz's place having a new engine fitted. I saw it this morning when i popped arround. I saw it parked up with the bumper removed next to all the brakers.

Me "Is that you know who's car... who had the horrable supra?"

Steve "Yeah. He's blown another engine"

Me "Ah right. thaught you were breaking it"

Steve "No, might get 2k or so for the kit. But the rest of the car is shit"

Made me chuckle :p