The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Single Conversion Finally Complete

Steve

After 12 months of the car being off the road due to this, it is now looking like http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/6/17010214089.jpg"]this

It now has the following spec.

Boostlogic T67 DBB Turbo Kit, Siemens Injectors, Top Feed Fuel Rail, -8 fuel lines back to the tank, -6 from the rail to FPR, RPS 6 puck clutch, new stock flywheel, HKS EVC6 boost controller, RLTC now with Launch Control, HKS 264 Cams In/Ex, Apexi PFC ECU, Boostlogic 4" exhaust, SPA Dual Gauges showing Oil Pressure/Temperature, Fuel Pressure, Water Temperature, EGT Temperature and Boost Pressure. Also changed all the fluids for new, wrapped the manifold/downpipe with heat wrap and got a few bits polished/chromed :cool:

I have done all the work myself apart from the RLTC (just added the launch feature) and the cams as they were already fitted. Also had my brother here to lift the gearbox off/on.

Need to say thanks to Rob Sheffield for showing me how to do the Aeromotive fittings :thumbs: and thank all the other people i have bugged for advice :)

Just need to get it mapped now by Ryan (thanks for your time today to get it running :thumbs:).

Edited by Steve (see edit history)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news Steve, really pleased for you mate :)

As others have said, the mapping is a real experience... When you start at 1 bar and the tweaking starts it feels incredible, Ryan starts his stuff and the power just builds and builds. I thought we were done but was told we were still only at 1 bar! Then came 1.2, stupidly quick! 1.4 is incredible, it sent a shiver down the spine every time it hit full boost :D

Your engine bay looks incredible. :)

I run my Supe with stage 1 turbo with upgraded injectors, fuel rails, pumps, AME Ecu, RPS clutch and flywheel.

I would surely not have been able to fit it myself ... so BIG RESPECT for your great self installed single set up. :cool: