The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WRC-Sales are proud to announce the acquisition of Torque of Keighley

Frank Bullitt

Oh well!

I have been fortunate or unfortunate u may say to go to the WRC showroom! When i went i was looking at a Evo TM edition, to be fair it was spot on, had a chat with the mechanic who new alot about cars - some more than others! BUT some of the cars in their was aweful, bit like ToK, mashed up peices of scrap!

Trque of keighley is not the bad one if fact they are not a bad bunch of blokes there and they have some nice cars. You maybe thinking of Keighley trade centre which are in a completly different league, there cars are just a joke.

:wtf: Who are you trying to kid? :rolleyes: Just do a search on here for Torque of keighley:diablo: and see for yourself just how bad they really are. I would trust members opinions from this forum before anything else.

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)

I've heard so much bad things about traders up there, I've assumed they're all the same company anyway.

So out of the bradford and Keighley places, which actually are any good?

I've seen some nice looking cars on the web at WRC but for some reason associated them (rightly or wrongly) with keighley...

So out of the bradford and Keighley places, which actually are any good?

I've yet to find anywhere really good - even if the cars look OK the service I've experienced from the staff has been off-putting.

The whole area is crying out for a decent company to sell cars, parts and garage services IMO.

Trque of keighley is not the bad one if fact they are not a bad bunch of blokes there and they have some nice cars. You maybe thinking of Keighley trade centre which are in a completly different league, there cars are just a joke.

Same company ;)

Bad move by the other garage which I've never heard of either.

Same company ;)

Bad move by the other garage which I've never heard of either.

I think you will also find that WRC had connections with the other two companys long before they were 'purchased'.

I've yet to find anywhere really good - even if the cars look OK the service I've experienced from the staff has been off-putting.

The whole area is crying out for a decent company to sell cars, parts and garage services IMO.

Seconded.

The main problem with the staff in this area (esp Torque etc) is that the staff are also imported from with very poor English language skills and knowledge of cars.... shall I bore you all with the time their mechanic told me that all N/A supras came with 1 turbo as stock.

Edited by marbleapple (see edit history)

I think you will also find that WRC had connections with the other two companys long before they were 'purchased'.

Seconded.

The main problem with the staff in this area (esp Torque etc) is that the staff are also imported from with very poor English language skills and knowledge of cars.... shall I bore you all with the time their mechanic told me that all N/A supras came with 1 turbo as stock.

I found the guys at torque very friendly and not so bad at wrc, however the blokes at keighley trade centre were a joke i wanted to knock his horrible nasty little head off:D