The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cobra Misano seats

bmx1lew

Just wounderd if any one has these with any pics?

Seen a pair in captain chaos's car on sunday was totally blown away with how nice these look in the car, They really do suit the Supra, So now Im on the hunt for a set however theres not to many shops selling Cobra.

I believe the one's I want are the cobra misano S, cheaper version, black painted fiber glass backs instead of carbon fibre and vynal sides with felt centers all in black.

What are they like for comfort and huggyness?

Lew.

Guest sunnyG83

From memory im sure they are, but will confirm tomorro.

will give you a reply to your paint Q's tomorro too if that's okay. i mean today:)

I called lambo doors as he sells them and I explined that the seat rails are meant to be a chew on so he phoned cobra and apparently they have revised the seat rails after reading that there was problems with them on the net, however i thought i might be trying to get my money so I spoke to envy aswell who said they have fitted a set where they have had to modify them and set that went on fine so im guessing cobra have sorted it out.

IMI Get some pics :D

Lew.

I called lambo doors as he sells them and I explined that the seat rails are meant to be a chew on so he phoned cobra and apparently they have revised the seat rails after reading that there was problems with them on the net,

IMI Get some pics :D

Lew.

wasnt down to them reading about it on the net, i had to do a fair bit of chasing. to be fair, it wasnt that difficult to get their attention.

i shall post up the experience once everything is sorted - no need to give anyone a pat on the back until that is done.

stay tuned - here is a taster of the seats which are very good. the subframes need some working on which cobra are doing. refer back to my thread where i will post more details and updates when i have them.

cobra seats 095.jpg

Edited by imi (see edit history)

• 3 months later...