The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mindless jelious scum

Guest Andrewd

Guest Andrewd

A few weeks ago i woke up to find some scum had come on my drive and vandalised 2 of my cars over.

On the supra that scrached a lovely sware word on the roof, and slit a rear tyre 265,35,18"

On my little fiesta scrached the whole bonnet and stabbed two tyres.

Got a quote to respray the roof for £280 inc Vat is that the right sort of price?

DSC00977.JPG

DSC00975.JPG

Guest Andrewd

Police didnt care less about it, my neighbours have got cameras on there drive but only reaches to the end of there drive.

I have got a idea who it could be but carnt prove it tho

I want to understand the thought process that makes people do this!

You will never which is why its so hard to comprehend, they dont see cars as we do, just like they dont see possessions as we do, they probably dont have any

Hire a gun and sit by the window, just shoot the first scumbag you see, it might not be him, but it will make his friends think twice;)

i gather it was done at night in the cover of darkness, good way to deter them is to put a cheap spot light up on your house facing the drive so if the come on the drive it lights them up and they usually run away. i used to have people nick my dust caps havent got a fecking clue what they want with them. bit the light did the trick.

but if i ever catch who it was :boxing:

Why, I mean WHY do people do this?

I want to understand the thought process that makes people do this!

I think it goes, "All those workers pay for me to doss but i want more, well i aint gonna work for it, if i cant have it i will spoil it for anyone else."

This is in no way how i feel, its just how i view those workshy type scum think

Sorry to hear about your car dude

A few weeks ago i woke up to find some scum had come on my drive and vandalised 2 of my cars over.

On the supra that scrached a lovely sware word on the roof, and slit a rear tyre 265,35,18"

On my little fiesta scrached the whole bonnet and stabbed two tyres.

Got a quote to respray the roof for £280 inc Vat is that the right sort of price?

Little s**ts, sorry to hear about this, as Gaz 6002 said, proper idiots around these days and he couldnt be anymore right!

I was dealing with a client who had her Audi vandalised by smashing the driver's side mirror off, denting and scratching panels all over her car!

It cost her a bloody fortune to get fixed! :(

Makes me sick seeing that kind of thing going on, I really hope someday they make our laws similar to that of some american states where if they invade your property you can shoot to kill. I'd be the first down to Halfrauds to get my motion sensing laser guided driveway minigun system :eyebrows: Hoodiewhacker 5000

Guest mattsupra

pretty shitty that mate

hope you get it all sorted out

have you upset someone ?

maybe an x or something ?

not being in anyway funny but this is happening to a lot of supras lately isnt it

i know they twok cars in colours our way

like first a red one then a colour then a red one again then another colour and so on till they twok a black one then start all over again

i wucking hate them the theiving nasty little beep beep beep beep beep beep beep loosers

Edited by mattsupra (see edit history)