The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ARC Surper Induction Kit

Jellybean

Its purely bling factor

Depends if you can fit the OEM box to your setup really.

I'd like to see one of these for myself TBH, I've got a lot of questions that need answering. The main one being will this box flow enough air to keep a single turbo happy at high boost?

anybody have this fitted, any performance increase/ decrease or some nice additoional noise

I assumed you were bpu

If the filter is not of paper origin then any aftermarket filter with a decent filter element(not HKS) and a heat sheild will do the same job

If your turbo comes with a 3inch inlet compressor housing and the arc box is smaller then at its utmost flow range there will be a restriction regardless of box or not

I assumed you were bpu

If the filter is not of paper origin then any aftermarket filter with a decent filter element(not HKS) and a heat sheild will do the same job

If your turbo comes with a 3inch inlet compressor housing and the arc box is smaller then at its utmost flow range there will be a restriction regardless of box or not

Have you got one?

Can you tell me how big the inlet is?

The whole front face is open so it is less restrictive in that respect. You would need a good feed of air to make the most of that though.

It is a well made bit of kit. One point to note replacement filters are circa £50 !

They Last for 15 K Miles so probably work out the same as replacing Standard filter every Service

Ive just ordered one from Nic. Mines only an NA but ill let you know what i think. Not sure how it will compare to the standard induction box but has got to be better than the universal open "max power" type induction cone i have on at the moment

Ive just ordered one from Nic. Mines only an NA but ill let you know what i think. Not sure how it will compare to the standard induction box but has got to be better than the universal open "max power" type induction cone i have on at the moment

Keep me posted, one of the Guys in US has one coming soon and is going to do a review too

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=496018&goto=newpost

well im currently using the HKS mushroom filter, but due to the bad tests results i really want to change, was thinking apexi but seen as i want to bling up the engine bay why not get a few blingy bits :eyebrows: but obviously the ARC is a good bit of kit aswell :p