The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F.A.O JamieP

Matt H

Happy as ever michael?

Not really, I'd say I'm slightly less happy than normal, thanks for asking though.

do these one come with the little motors on top?

*clicks link* EDFC Compatible... I guess the PM system isn't the only thing that's not working.

I've seen those suspension thingy's with little boxes on top, what are the boxes for?

Taken from the link in first post, with 1 extra click of the mouse button ;)

"EDFC will allow the user to adjust the damping force from inside the vehicle via a control unit and small stepping motors. "

Taken from the link in first post, with 1 extra click of the mouse button ;)

"EDFC will allow the user to adjust the damping force from inside the vehicle via a control unit and small stepping motors. "

Thanks, didn't know the little boxes were called EDFC. :p

do these one come with the little motors on top?

*clicks link* EDFC Compatible... I guess the PM system isn't the only thing that's not working.

Well seeing as he didn't know what they were called he could of been searching the website for ages, so to post the question here was the most logical thing to do, it's not as if he asked a stupidly complicated question was it.

In answer to your question, no, it doesn't come with the EDFC attached but can be easily added, at a price though;)