The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yet another tale of Supra vandalism :(

Dave17

So I had just finished work this afternoon, all very cheerful about the drive home, i leave the multi-storey work car park and turn to exit, all of a sudden a fucking great rock comes from nowhere puts a lovely great big smash right in the middle of my screen. Got out and theres 2 chav's laughing merrily. I tore off after them ready to make them bleed but they evaded me :( Absolute tossers :(

Thankfully the rock came in and sat on my passenger seat rather than bounce off and do the paint as well.

Not impressed, they wont be either if i ever see them again.

Yeah i did call the Feds, but our CCTV is crap :( Still, there shall be a kneecapping when i see them again muahahaha. Should be getting it replaced tommorow hopefully, made for some fun driving home looking through the frosted effect :)

Guest CoolsBlue

Couldnt you chase them in the car? if i could of id of ran the feckers down...who the hell do people think they are? to damage someone else's property that they have worked hard for? reading your thread just got me pi**ed...