The mkiv Supra Owners Club

only 70p!!

nickball75

However, could do with some tips on how to talk the missis around to it!!:)

that depends mate if you live with her or not, you can either not tell her like i do;), and when your car goes for the conversion they give you a car while its being done, so you could say it needs something done to it, or tell her and she disagrees and you do it anyway:D

Your car mate, your money.

Girlfriends have never stopped me from doing what i wanted to do to my cars:sly:.

However, could do with some tips on how to talk the missis around to it!!:)

Oral sex

yeah, that as well!!

And there is your problem, you need to convince her, not yourself... :p

getting married in september. Definatley not gonna help matters. Maybe I should start negotiations after then!

:rlol:

getting married in september. Definatley not gonna help matters. Maybe I should start negotiations after then!

Nooooooooooooo!!

Once you are married, you'll be phucked in any kind of negotiation. Compromise and agree to a nice dress if you can have the conversion......;)

H.

I was offered, wedding or a respray.....

It still is a bit of a family joke because everyone thought Mel was nuts offering such a choice...

I went for a respray :)

Youve got it good mate!! I have no options, only what colour napkins we are having![GRIN][/GRIN]