The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S W Show Pics

Nice ass ;)

Pete cant do anything with bumper yet as my drive too steep but i think the stillen is fairly high

It is a sensible height.

I have the brand new one still sat in my garage, when you decide what you want to go for (and it's a Stillen) then contact me. Depending on my mood I may decide to sell it as I've still not got around to fitting it - otherwise you're usually in for a long wait getting one across from the US.

Good day out guys n gals, many thanks darren/mandy for organising another meet hehe you pair may as well be the deep south west mods

Good to meet up with everyone again...Josh says thanks for a great day out hehe:d

Josh is an absolute credit to you mate, the most well behaved lad I have met:thumbs:

Josh is an absolute credit to you mate, the most well behaved lad I have met:thumbs:

Thanks mate he was a little angel all day so i am treating him by letting him stay up and watch doctor who hehe:d

Heheh im glad the poor polo got one photo of it after it was banished to the edge of the stand lol

Wish i came now, So apart from Lees arse and his misses was there much interest in the stand?

Loads of people took photo's ( of my car mainly:innocent: ) and I let a few kids sit in mine so there parents could take some photo's and that.

A few people came over and had a chat and that.

What was nice, was that most of us just hung around the stand most of the time and chatted and had a laugh:D

It was really a good day and I am sure the next one will be great as it much the same set up ( only with a Blackie:taped: )

Loads of people took photo's ( of my car mainly:innocent: ) and I let a few kids sit in mine so there parents could take some photo's and that.

What was nice, was that most of us just hung around the stand most of the time and chatted and had a laugh:D

It was really a good day and I am sure the next one will be great as it much the same set up ( only with a Blackie:taped: )

Yes mate i'm definally there for the next, Busters bringing me two subs :D

Why, thank you :)

And a ME :eyebrows: ANDDDDDDDD Fifty is comin toooooooo :D

Wish i came now, So apart from Lees arse and his misses was there much interest in the stand?

Yea we missed the Bum shot LOL

Heheh im glad the poor polo got one photo of it after it was banished to the edge of the stand lol

AAwwwwwwww

Yes mate i'm definally there for the next, Busters bringing me two subs :D

;)

It's going to be a full house by the looks of it, only about 6 weeks;)

Yeah 6 weeks of my Fingers firmly crossed. I am awaiting a Hospital appointment for an OP to come through at the moment, I hope it's after else I be out of action :(

good pics! got my bum and vics bum in most! and seems like im cleaning the car in every pic almost! ha ha!

was a really good day, had a lot of people coming up and chatting, might of even got some new members!

was easier to get to know people unlike japfest so that was good!

blackie - buster looked lost with out u!!