The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Remember the Supra with the expanding foam, seen it today. Pics inside

DodgyRog

Hope the the owner doesn't mind,

Been at the South West motor show today and a few of us spotted this and its the Supra that they were using expanding foam to widen it before butting the bodykit panels on:innocent:

Sorry it was in a tight spot, so it was difficult to get pics, I think Lee has some from the front.

humble pie anyone??

seems he did know what he was doing after all hey ;)

good work that man

I disagree, the lines aren't correct on the back picture, while the foam may not be visible the finished product doesn't look 'finished'. This is my opinoin.

Guest mattsupra
I disagree, the lines aren't correct on the back picture, while the foam may not be visible the finished product doesn't look 'finished'. This is my opinoin.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/DodgyRogSupra/2008-06-15_10-35-26_15062008125.jpg

basically what im saying is that many people on here said wtf??

and it turned out to be a nice looking supe and not as many would of thought

hey but this imho dont forget and i count for not a lot lol ;)

Well its certainly come out a lot better than a few of us thought it would. From a purely aesthetic point of view, I dont like the way the bottom rear corner of the rear arch sticks out further than the rest of the side...other than that, looking forward to seeing more pics.