The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aluminium dash and other trim

Guest blueangel

Guest blueangel

:) Ive been speaking to a guy who makes this gear and if i can get enough interest up he has agreed to offer a dicounted price to the members on here.

So far he makes

Heater knobs

heater surrounds

Vent surrounds

Lighter surrounds

Lighter end pieces

Dimmer control covers

And also a piece that replaces the horrible rubber around the ignition.

Im also in the process of trying to get the buttons for auto shift levers in aluminium and also some dash speedo rings.

The quality of his parts is exceptional and he delivers real quick before i put pix up and such i want a MOD to allow me to do so, i am not going to be making a penny from any of this and am doing it for the good of the club and to help a genuine craftsman get some more work. If im allowed to do this i'll then get some prices and pix up.

ric

• 2 months later...

I have the air vent surrounds, mirror control surround and the cigarrette lighter insert - all top quality stuff.

Just wish he would produce the speedo set and the circular trim to go around the bottom of the manual gear gaitor. He's talked about doing it before but nothing has ever surfaced...

I know Jazz has been in touch with him about this too.