The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all need help 2 enkei rpo1 18 inch for my new supra

Guest justintime

Guest justintime

hi all well i have just purchased my first mk 1v supra 3.0 non turbo auto.

i trully feel very lucky to own this car as am 35 yrs old and can honestly say i have been waiting a long time for one of these stunners.

i also am looking forward to meeting other like minded owners .

my main issue is that i need 2 x enkei rpo1 18 inch as i have only two on my car as 2 were stolen of the previous owner,my car looks bad with two odd wheels.

i have contacted many salvage yards and enkei bu t had no responce ,can any one help?

photos of my car will be added soon

Guest justintime

well i am an idiot and sat here feeling thick i have never been on the internet to a forum like this and dont really know what to do lol,if i have replys how do i know ,if someone is trying to talk ,is it direct or posted on the site,sorry for being daft but i have not got a clue?

Guest justintime

well thanks to the members for making me feel welcome.

I will now attempt to upload some pics of my new supra.

Ihave been looking at events and will be joining you especially the north west events.

As you will se the car is looking a l;ittle odd with the wheels . even though it looks aggressive its not been thrashed or abused the bodykit was placed on while the car was stood after import the poor chap who sold it me made an impulse buy on finance and never got it on the road.

it drives perfect quiet no oil leaks no engine mods and spare wheel unused with tool kit. !

As there is so much to learn and look at i would appriciate any members letting me know of any north of england events comming up in the near future just in case i have mised them whilst looking.

i am not being lazy just getting used to it all at the moment my fingers are on fire,lol:)

my intention is to work with quality and not the quick fix route ,i want the car pristeen and the interior is exelent already .

:D Hi and Welcome Justintime keep an eye on the N/West section of events for meetings, we have a couple of meets during each month probabaly more in the summer too ;) i cant help you with your wheel problem it may be easier ( or cheaper maybe ? ) to get a new/second hand set ie 4 have a look at the "for sale" section on here there is usualy someone selling a set of wheels or the traders have them too ......where abouts in Lancashire are you ? we have members all over Lancs/manchester/liverpool/cheshire/cumbria etc etc

Cheers

-Ian-

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

I can supply brand new Enkei wheels, but unfortunately the RP01 is a discontinued model that is no longer available. They are not a common wheel, so I think you'll be extremely lucky to find 2 second hand ones in the correct sizes, offset and colour.

Guest justintime
:D Hi and Welcome Justintime keep an eye on the N/West section of events for meetings, we have a couple of meets during each month probabaly more in the summer too ;) i cant help you with your wheel problem it may be easier ( or cheaper maybe ? ) to get a new/second hand set ie 4 have a look at the "for sale" section on here there is usualy someone selling a set of wheels or the traders have them too ......where abouts in Lancashire are you ? we have members all over Lancs/manchester/liverpool/cheshire/cumbria etc etc

Cheers

-Ian-

hi ian ,i live in thornton cleveleys nr blackpool i have just noticed a chap dave suptt in blackpool i have posted a thead i think to him lets hope he gets it!

still not sure where to post replies.

will be getting full membership soon so this may help.

thanks for the advice ,yes a new set is on the cards its just lack of funds at moment.

i have been looking at north west info ,just not a huge amount just for supras ,i went to a rolling road day with a freind recently not for supras though,

i was interesting and had a good chat ,is there any coming up for supras

enkeis look good though and would have helped .

hi ian ,i live in thornton cleveleys nr blackpool i have just noticed a chap dave suptt in blackpool i have posted a thead i think to him lets hope he gets it!

still not sure where to post replies.

will be getting full membership soon so this may help.

thanks for the advice ,yes a new set is on the cards its just lack of funds at moment.

i have been looking at north west info ,just not a huge amount just for supras ,i went to a rolling road day with a freind recently not for supras though,

i was interesting and had a good chat ,is there any coming up for supras

enkeis look good though and would have helped .

Quite a few members live in the Blackpool area, the next Month meet sort of planned is the 14th July at Masgrat manor down nr Warrington ..........but keep watchin im sure there will be some "mini" meets coming up now that the weathers improving

Cheers

-Ian-