The mkiv Supra Owners Club

show and shine!

L33

came second at a local car shw atthe weekend! was told i would of won if i had more engine mods? surely thats got nothing to do with it?! was gutted spent ages cleaning her, nly to loose to a yellow honda s2000 covered in graphics :(

well here she is sparkling! i dont have any pics on comp yet but found this on a forum :)

street wars.jpg

Nice one Lee

When i first saw you car is amazed me how it has had a full respray in such a mad colour without any body mods such as OEM skirts or Spats etc.

Need to sort out the indicators and repeaters mate though. facelift all the way :)

i think thats the s2000! female owner? looks like its the one! but it wasnt even shiny?! the ford is the nuts mate! never seen such a street sleeper!!! just does nothing :)

cheers matt, talking of the side repeaters and indicators, after japfest some one sent me a link of ones for like £20, but do u think i can find it now? only ones i can find are very expensive! i do want new ones, if u could help?! :)

and mine does have spats!

i had kit on my old one and it caused nothing but trouble, not really ready to kit it yet, but i have paint ready just incase, want to play with the engine 1st! went to the garage yesterday whos fitting my intercooler and i got to see it fitted and all stripped :) there fitting my boost gauge in my clock space tomo :)

cheers matt, talking of the side repeaters and indicators, after japfest some one sent me a link of ones for like £20, but do u think i can find it now? only ones i can find are very expensive! i do want new ones, if u could help?! :)

There is a chap on ebay that sells copies of tje facelift indicators. i had them on my previous supra and they are good qaulity. Do a search for "supra facelift indicators", should pop up with a few sellers from memory

As for the indicators, i bought RAV4 ones from halfords. most of the indicators for the toyotas around the supras time were all the same so they fit each other. There are more models with clear indicators available from halfrauds but cant remember what they were. the old style RAV4's should fit a treat (well they did 3 years ago for me!) lol :D

to be fair the honda did have the compleate package was pretty awesome looking and had a shit load of little details, apparently it was a rather close call between all 3 of ours, and also for best modified, cant believe some chav saxo won that

didnt relise it was a k plate just said 93 i thought it wud be a later one! grr!

datson he said yours was 3rd in the show and shine but they had such a hard time deciding, kept walking to mine, yours and the honda!

i guess u mean that orange saxo?! thats what i loved about jap fest wasnt a field full of fiberglass and chaved up hair dryers! really annoys me! lol!

didnt relise it was a k plate just said 93 i thought it wud be a later one! grr!

datson he said yours was 3rd in the show and shine but they had such a hard time deciding, kept walking to mine, yours and the honda!

i guess u mean that orange saxo?! thats what i loved about jap fest wasnt a field full of fiberglass and chaved up hair dryers! really annoys me! lol!

lol yeah that is true however that havana style caddy was amazing! A lot of polish and elbow greece had gone into that. Its nice seeing non jap cars modified just not shopping carts lol