The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Return to Thor....?

Soonto_HAS_soop

31st January 2004

Right, I've been needing to get my car dyno'd for a while, and got some things that I would love to get sorted whilst I'm at it.

I know that there was a Thor Dyno day in November, but does anyone fancy getting another group dyno day done? Got any new christmas pressies that you want to try out on the dynapacks, or just check things out?

I've been talking to Pete and I will be going anyway, anyone else want to join in on a dyno day?? Ideal would be 16 cars, and it would be an all day event.

Ben..

• 1 month later...

I telephoned this evening and arranged to go up on 31st for a few bits....but they are not aware of anybody comming up from the board.

Might be worth a phone call to ensure they will be able to fit you in.

I wouldnt mind going to thor soon and get a plot of my car completely standard, before i start on my stage 1 mods in the next 4 weeks.

But i think this saturday might be a little too short notice, since my soop is currently at dudes for a service, then its going to Sextons on Friday to get my A-Pillar and Defi BF gauges fitted.

Hi guys,

I certainly am not aware of any dyno day.

These need to be pre-booked.

I've just done 20 Nissan 300Zx's last weekend but this was bloody hard work and 16 is more feasible.

I've got dyno days on 21st Feb (Honda Civic), 20th March (200Plus) and 27th March (Skyline GTRs).

Plus this Sat I'm doing some work on a couple of FIA touring cars, plus Daniels Supra and Whele's Delimiter so I'd be pushed to do any more. By all means pop along but you must really book first.

So please, if you want to sort out a dyno day then I must have prior notice and arrange a suitable date.

HOWEVER.... A BIG thanks for all the support.

Regards

Pete

Originally posted by TRL Performance

Hi guys,

I certainly am not aware of any dyno day.

These need to be pre-booked.

I've just done 20 Nissan 300Zx's last weekend but this was bloody hard work and 16 is more feasible.

I've got dyno days on 21st Feb (Honda Civic), 20th March (200Plus) and 27th March (Skyline GTRs).

Plus this Sat I'm doing some work on a couple of FIA touring cars, plus Daniels Supra and Whele's Delimiter so I'd be pushed to do any more. By all means pop along but you must really book first.

So please, if you want to sort out a dyno day then I must have prior notice and arrange a suitable date.

HOWEVER.... A BIG thanks for all the support.

Regards

Pete

So when could be the next bookable Saturday then ?? EDIT - for groups.

I'm eager to get my beasty dynod!

Paul.

Hi all,

I'm going up early saturday morning so Pete can have a look at the settings on my DSBC and get another set of power runs after removing my last cat.

I'll let you know how it goes...

If anyone is there, come and say hello - mine is the Gunmetal Supe with Gold wheels.

Regards

Dan

By all means 4 or five of you turn up but I wouldn't have the support (of more boddies) for anything more than that.

I have to hire extra help for BIG dyno days.

If you want a BIG dyno day, 16 cars, then

Sat 7th Feb (Need to know a.s.a.p)

Sat 14th Feb

Sat 28th Feb

Sat 6th March

Sat 13th March

Cheers all.

Pete

I would be up for visiting Thor on Sat 7th Feb or Sat 14th Feb now that my car is finally serviced and fixed, and i've now got my boost gauge and EGT gauge installed!! all thanks to dude and banana man! :thumbs:

Who else is up for it? Pete i will give you a call on monday and book it in for either 7th or 14th whichever is convenient for a quick run :)

tell ya what, i love the Defi BF Gauges, they're expensive but worth every penny! im addicted to the record and peak hold features, do i need help? :conf: :blink: