The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paintless dent removal

Jake

I've got a few "car park trolley" type dings in my black Supra that I'm pretty sure are the kind of thing that could be removed by a PDR guy - if only I could find one.

I've phoned several seemingly likely candidates that I've found through Yell.com but none of them seem interested. They're all "Sorry we don't do that any more" or "We only deal with trade mate" or "too busy" or "I'll get him to call you back".

There doesn't actually seem to be a PDR section on yell.com some I'm randomly calling "Paintwork" and "Bodyshop" places.

There must be a better way of finding a dent technician that I just haven't thought of.

Any ideas?

Do you still work in Basingstoke? Try Little Knocks, they're very well know round here and after seeing their work on a few cars it really seems 1st class. They're not too bad on price either. Think they are based in Wokingham which is only just up the road.

Thanks guys.

Chips away are top guys. Always done a good job for me :)
Called them, they gave the number of a guy in my area, called him, said he doesn't do PDR!

Dent Technique is who i used, just depends you are in their catchment area
Not in my area :(

Do you still work in Basingstoke? Try Little Knocks, they're very well know round here and after seeing their work on a few cars it really seems 1st class. They're not too bad on price either. Think they are based in Wokingham which is only just up the road.
Sounds promising. I couldn't let them into my work though as it's a secure area. Perhaps I could something out with leaving the car with them.

Thanks for the tip.

Jake

Have a friend who used to work for porsche who worked his magic on my old supra when the bonnet dented the roof. Charlie and I were blown away with what he did, as had lots of places like chips away look at it and walk away.

I will Pm you his number, He is near you also.

Ryan

Edited by Ryan.G (see edit history)