The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I want one

Keefred

A Mk4, oh yes, if only. Having had a Mk2 and a Mk3 I have always wanted a Mk4, ever since my mates dad who used to own a Toyota garage got his first brand new one in and I had a sit in it.

The sad thing is, I have the money to buy the car, I could afford the petrol as I only work 2 miles away, I could afford the insurance as I am an old git, but where I live the Chavs would ruin it.

A Mk4, oh yes, if only. Having had a Mk2 and a Mk3 I have always wanted a Mk4, ever since my mates dad who used to own a Toyota garage got his first brand new one in and I had a sit in it.

The sad thing is, I have the money to buy the car, I could afford the petrol as I only work 2 miles away, I could afford the insurance as I am an old git, but where I live the Chavs would ruin it.

well i can relate to a most of that, old git also some would say:D welcome mate where in kent are you

I thought direct line did "chav insurance", don't let the fear of vandalism stop your continuing saga of your toyota supra love affair unfolding, you will only get older, and before you know it you will be entitled to a free bus pass. Head over to the classified for sale section and consider your next move. The choice is yours.

I thought direct line did "chav insurance", don't let the fear of vandalism stop your continuing saga of your toyota supra love affair unfolding, you will only get older, and before you know it you will be entitled to a free bus pass. Head over to the classified for sale section and consider your next move. The choice is yours.

Yeh exactly...:)

Imho, dont let that put you off, buy a Supra before its too late! You dont know what you're missing! :p

Welcome to the club BTW...;)

I am in the 'quality area' of St pauls Cray.

I keep looking at them for sale and thinking I should really have one, they are so cheap now, well a non turbo is anyway, and so much car for the money, but then I think its just not worth having anything that you are pretty sure will get scratched, I think the sight of that huge rear spoiler would just attract too much attention where I live.

Its a no win situation, if I move further out its a whopping petrol bill every week, if I stay where I am I can't have the car I want, sob.

I am in the 'quality area' of St pauls Cray.

I keep looking at them for sale and thinking I should really have one, they are so cheap now, well a non turbo is anyway, and so much car for the money, but then I think its just not worth having anything that you are pretty sure will get scratched, I think the sight of that huge rear spoiler would just attract too much attention where I live.

Its a no win situation, if I move further out its a whopping petrol bill every week, if I stay where I am I can't have the car I want, sob.

Ok then comprimise. If the rear spoiler attracts attention, take it off the Supra...:D