The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This always breaks my heart :(

Guest dangerousandy

Guest dangerousandy

I was down my mates breakers yard today to collect some more clear side repeaters (see thread in for sale section if you want a set) and he told me that he had a Supra down in the yard. It had not been crashed and to me this seems a waste of such a beautiful motor :( i'd radther it had been stipped out and track day'd or even dismantled properly for spares etc.

P.S if anyone wants any parts off it, PM me and I will ask him how much he wants for them.

suprabreaking.jpg

Guest dangerousandy
Went to Jezz's place last week to pick up Stonkins old wheels, there are some very poor cars there, you can tell they were once someones pride and joy

yeah, It always gets to me when I see motors like Supra's and Skyline's in the yard's. There was quite a few Skylines in there and loads of 300ZX's, some looked like they were in reasonable condition. Surely there are worth more keeping them on the road?

Guest dangerousandy

Someone has PM'd me showing interest in the whole car, so he has dibbs on it until I can confirm a price from my mate. Sorry guys.......

I was down my mates breakers yard today to collect some more clear side repeaters (see thread in for sale section if you want a set) and he told me that he had a Supra down in the yard. It had not been crashed and to me this seems a waste of such a beautiful motor :( i'd radther it had been stipped out and track day'd or even dismantled properly for spares etc.

P.S if anyone wants any parts off it, PM me and I will ask him how much he wants for them.

its still looking graceful and fast up there, waiting for a guy with a blow torch to set it free.

Guest CoolsBlue
its still looking graceful and fast up there, waiting for a guy with a blow torch to set it free.

to rip it to scrap metal as normal breakers yards dont usually sell crashed cars that they have in:Pling:

Just been down there. Strange, apart from some panel damage it's picked up in the yard there's nothing wrong with it :blink:

Black NA 5spd, complete interior, everything is there apart from the gear knob and the centre dash panel.

Realised I can't take the whole car so am going to head back later and get the diff and a few other bits. The car will be crushed pretty soon so Andy, you better work fast if you're going to strip it!