The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northampton Japshow convoy to toddington convoy

Guigsy

Of so there is at least 3 of us and maybe a couple more heading down to toddington first.

How about we meet up first and have a convoy of our own?

Threads with more info

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=143068

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=153302

INFO -

Meet at KFC/pizza hut/Mcdonalds at Riverside retail park just off the A45

Route to toddington services, its not hard to get to. And it takes about 30 mins. - http://maps.live.com/#JnJ0cD1wb3Muc3E2aDEwZ3h4OHc4X09yaWdpbl9fX18lN2Vwb3Muc25yMzlmZ3lyN3pwX0xVNSs2SFIrKHBvc3Rjb2RlKSUyYytVbml0ZWQrS2luZ2RvbV9fX18mcnRvcD0wJTdlMA==

We will be leaving Northampton at 7:00 AM

But Ill be there about 6:30 because im nice like that...

Lui's MEGA CONVOY leaves Toddington between 8 and 8:30 so we should be planning to get there for about 7:30 to pick up tickets and kick about for a little bit.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

damn you and your posting skillz!!!

i was just looking at this, back roading from welly to MK onto the M1 lol

he wants to leave Luton at 8:30 so if we where to meet up 6:30 breakfast at McD and head for Todd at 7, that would work??

yep.

Well how many of us are going? 3 of us are going down to toddington according to the other thread but nobody posted in here.

Tony+trace

Super size me

Me

What about you 2?

so the above are meeting at MacD? oh i may have a little mate with me how much is a ticket on the gate?

edit: i'm not really this stupid

Edited by couv3z
for being stupid (see edit history)

we are having to come from leamington spa as tonys parents are having the baby for the day!!! freedom! lol..

we need to leave there about 5.45ish and was gonna get straight on the m1 closest to there ...but did someone say roadworks? do you know where abouts they are... cos dont want to get stuck:d

Hi guys,

just got your message guigsy, I'm off to my wife's sisters for a birthday bash sat evening ( my wife's 30th on the 22nd ! ) which is up in Retford so will be headed down m1 from j 30 on the sun morning. was thinking of leaving at about 6 ish to get to todd for 8 ish.

Am I allowing enough time for this ? or should I be up for earlier in the AM ? not sure if i can make it to northampton in time to go in convoy with you guys (sorry all )

how far from there to the m1?... looking on google maps if its not far we can meet there with you guys cos either way we got to drive extra coming from leamington.... is mc'd open at that god awful time to grab breaky? if so need to get there abit earlier wouldnt we?:D

how far from there to the m1?... looking on google maps if its not far we can meet there with you guys cos either way we got to drive extra coming from leamington.... is mc'd open at that god awful time to grab breaky? if so need to get there abit earlier wouldnt we?:D

not far at all i don't think off at j** and drive straight for 5mins to riveride Guigsy can you clarfy plz

not far at all i don't think off at j** and drive straight for 5mins to riveride Guigsy can you clarfy plz

yep thats it.

Go past the brackmills turn off. then past the bedford road turnoff which is probably labled town centre and then its the next exit and go right at the roundabout.

yep thats it.

Go past the brackmills turn off. then past the bedford road turnoff which is probably labled town centre and then its the next exit and go right at the roundabout.

none of that is familiar lol as dont know northampton very well at all.. but got postcode so hopefully sat nav will be nice to us and find it!!:D