The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible member in the far far future

Guest LennyLexus

Guest LennyLexus

[GRIN]Hi guys and gals,

I thought I'd introduce myself after lurking on here on and off for 3 years.

I currently have a 1990 Corolla 1.3 GL Hatchback (for going to shitholes, and if i need to do commutes, shes a real beast hitting 30mph on high gradient hills;)

And I also had an IS200 for 5 years that recently became a TTE IS200 Compressor (approx 100 in the UK).

I've always wanted to 2JZ-GTE transplant to her (M3 Killer), but after seeing you convoy at Japfest 08, I think a supra will be the next serious addition to my collection.

But first need to save and buy a house with a double garage for them to sleep in, could be a while (hoping 5 years).

I'm sure i'll be asking a lot of questions, and I look forward to going to some local meets (Gloucestershire area) if i'm welcome :taped:

Cheers

Len

Guest LennyLexus

Thanks Chinaman

To be honest, i dont have space to keep one is the main reason, i'm holding off buying.

Prices have become cheap, but i'm really after something really special (buy or build), not the average run of the mill, thats passed through so may hands that could not afford fuel it, let alone maintain it :x: