The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi everyone and i have a delimiter question i would love to find the answer

Guest twinturboted

Guest twinturboted

I bought an sld t6 hks delimiter for my 1994 twin turbo automatic but have been told a number of ways to install so i took it to an auto electrician he couldnt read japan manual so i got an english one but type 1 it says only 4 wires need connecting to delimit my automatic car can this be true or do all wires need connecting type 1, I thought was for a manual box car i have had delimiter for months now and although my car has clocks working in mph it wont go beyond 120mph on the track can anyone shed some light on the delimiter or point me to someone that can fit it for me please i have read all threads on delimiters but cant find a clear way of installing it.

Edited by twinturboted (see edit history)

I bought an sld t6 hks delimiter for my 1994 twin turbo automatic but have been told a number of ways to install so i took it to an auto electrician he couldnt read japan manual so i got an english one but type 1 it says only 4 wires need connecting to delimit my automatic car can this be true or do all wires need connecting type 1, I thought was for a manual box car i have had delimiter for months now and although my car has clocks working in mph it wont go beyond 120mph on the track can anyone shed some light on the delimiter or point me to someone that can fit it for me please i have read all threads on delimiters but cant find a clear way of installing it.

its quite simple really becuase the best way to go about it is to look for professionals that fit these kind of things everyday can i suggest going to some of the traders here like the ones actually listed here on the forum under the authorised traders becuase im sure you can find one near you who will be able to help mostly you will find that that they have vast experience of fitting what you want to be fitted just give them a pm or call becuase it sucks trying to do it yourself or getting a run of the mill garage to do it becuase they just might not have the experience to do it no matter how helpful they are well thats my opinion anyways good luck with that becuase a delimited supra does suck and like you say on the track you gonna need some proper speed which you just dont get with a limiter on do you?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest twinturboted

I already checked that clocks removal thread but mine isnt that type its a t6 sld that goes by the ecu

http://www.piaa.com.au/prod548.htm

this is my delimiter and for those that tried to help thank you.

i will try find a dealer but after 6 months I dont hold any hope.

the delimiter part number is 4502-rt009

Guest twinturboted

after getting manual in english it was easier however the etcu actually need the plug turning upside down not as in th emanual as all the lights flash slip dif off and over drive so there was a glitch but turned plug wron way them did it and all ok.

down to 6 mpg now.