The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Steak! A meat meet - *** postponed ***

SteveR

Update:

Postponed as it clashes with Burna's birthday. Will sort out another date in the coming months; in the meantime don't forget the pub meet on 20th July. :thumbs:

Konrad has suggested this tasty looking venue for a midlands meet.

Postcode: WV4 5NG (map)

The steak comes highly recommended apparently, so I'm in! :D

Who's up for it? I'll book tables for 2pm so please sign up here if you're coming. Bring Supras or not, s'up to you. :cool:

It's definatelly Supra safe, this is outside of main town and in very nice, quiet area with barns at one side and green grass on the other.

01. SteveR + Kate + Daniel (aged 4)

Calendar entry here if you also want to RSVP/set a reminder.

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

Another car!! whats that now 3? a 306 *shakes head* just aswell u have a single turbo supe thats all i can say! its it for your other half when she passes? i challenge you to the biggest steak on menu... it cose free with heart bypass LOL

Update:

We might have to rearrange this or maybe even postpone - Burna called me this morning to say he was planning on having his birthday bash on this day, so well see how that pans out when he's sorted. I still want my steak though, so this meet will happen; I'm just not sure when.

I'm not sure who is/isn't invited to Burna's birthday bash, and don't want to inadvertently invite anyone or take anyone away from it, but can I have a show of hands for:

option 1 - Steak at 1pm, (then on to Burnas for those he's invited)

option 2 - move the Steak meet to another weekend

I'm happy to do either TBH :)

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)