The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Plot site

Ryan.G

As many of you found it difficult to view the last dyno compare thread I put up on .net. I thought it would be nice to get an active plot system done so that people can choose to view particular setups for the Supra's and see how they compare.

SupraShaun on .net designed and created the site for me and I can’t thank him enough for what he has done for me and the club as it will defiantly be helpful for people who are unsure which turbo to go for.

It is still being updated and tweaked when ever I get some free time so apologies if your car is not on there at present. But please feel free to add any idea's which you feel could make it better. One thing i need to get changed is so that the torque curves are different types of line's to the power.

All the plots are from SRR and I even put Paul whiffin's and Locky's plots on this morning.

Enjoy

http://2bartuning.com/dynographs/

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very Nice Indeed :)

If possible making the different plot colours much more distinct would be a bonus though as I found it tricky to distinguish between different cars plots. (GT40 and GT 40RS I compared).....I could be colour blind though :)

wow, nice one ryan.

seems hard to compare torque and bhp against 2 cars, as there all same colour.

but that is great for reference and will help numerous people in turbo / setup.

They shouldn't all be the same colour its just you might have choose two cars which are the same colour where i had run out of colours. It would be nice if it automatically choose 2 colours which didn't match but will speak to shaun about that.

Cya tonight :)

Ryan

They shouldn't all be the same colour its just you might have choose two cars which are the same colour where i had run out of colours. It would be nice if it automatically choose 2 colours which didn't match but will speak to shaun about that.

Cya tonight :)

Ryan

sure thing, im not back at work until 9am tomorrow now:D

This is quite interesting - see how not all maps are the same ;)

Same sized turbo but 3 fairly different results due to the cams and the map.

Im glad you like it Alex :) Be good to get the cam timing settings for both the cars with Cams. But im sure Ian is missing some timing at the top end :D

Have just edited homers data as not sure why it went up to 7500rpm as didn't on the plot. Have also puts ians last 500rpm in as well

Ryan

If anyone else has a plot from SRR they would like to add as there are a couple of cars in there which i have not mapped then pop the graph up.

Gunna ask a few members later if they want to become admins of the site so they can add stuff when im away.

Ryan

This is quite interesting - see how not all maps are the same ;)

Same sized turbo but 3 fairly different results due to the cams and the map.

That is a good comparison, by the the of things the stock cams make it spool a lot better, about 500rpm quicker than the 264/264's set up hich takes over later in the rev range:)

That is a good comparison, by the the of things the stock cams make it spool a lot better, about 500rpm quicker than the 264/264's set up hich takes over later in the rev range:)

Thats exactly what I was thinking and 'should' see my new set up (272 cams) spool later but make good power higher in the range ?

Thats exactly what I was thinking and 'should' see my new set up (272 cams) spool later but make good power higher in the range ?

For me id rather have the spool than the little bit at the top where the bigger cams overtake, might go half way and try 256in 264 ex next time for me with a T67 on a cast manifold.

For me id rather have the spool than the little bit at the top where the bigger cams overtake, might go half way and try 256in 264 ex next time for me with a T67 on a cast manifold.

Do it :D

Really want to do a T67dbb on a Cast manifold with 264 cams.