The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunday pub meet, late lunch - 20th July - Barn Owl, near Worcester

SteveR

It's about time we all met up again...

3:00pm Sunday 20th JULY

The Barn Owl pub, just off Junction 6 of the M5.

Postcode is WR4 9UP for those of you with you sat-nav.

http://www.pbarfield.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_HPIM2114_%28Large%29.JPG

It's 5 mins from the M42, about 20 mins drive from the top of the M40 or the end of the M50.

(map)

The pub does food - if we meet in the car park at 3:00ish and head inside for food from about 3:30 for those that fancy it.

There is an outside area and small kids play area for if the weather is good; all welcome.

Nice and easy to get to for anyone remotely near the M50/M5~M6/M40/M42.

I can't be bothered with the hassle of confirming numbers & booking tables etc, hence the off-peak meeting time so we can play it by ear.

Sorted! :)

I'm there! Though, you knew that already :p.

A couple of snaps from last time:

http://www2.spinke.co.uk/album/main.php?cmd=image&var1=mkivsupraclub%2F20080323_the.barn.owl%2FRandom%2FImage00001.jpg&var2=1024_95

http://www2.spinke.co.uk/album/main.php?cmd=image&var1=mkivsupraclub%2F20080323_the.barn.owl%2FRandom%2FImage00004.jpg&var2=1024_95

Lots of random people parked in between the Supras, so they got fairly spread out :(.

Edited by AlexM (see edit history)

what is it about car meets and hands in pockets lol

We prolly showing no intention to touch someone elses car, girlfriend etc... :p :D

That and it was rather cold! I seem to remember it snowing while we were having lunch.

In the absence of a "Definite-Maybe depending on the timing of the result of the F1 German GP result", I've had to resort to posting a "maybe" :)

who knows, Lewis H may decide to take up banger racing after his latest attempt to exit the pits :D

hey dude! i really dont see me getting to this meet with my Supe Sorn :( and its having practically nothing inside of it... um no MOT siiigghh really wanted to be at this one!

have fun!

You've got a month mate ;)

hey dude! i really dont see me getting to this meet with my Supe Sorn :( and its having practically nothing inside of it... um no MOT siiigghh really wanted to be at this one!

have fun!

You've got a month mate ;)

And another car! And no excuses! :D

I expect you there! :p

That's better. :thumbs:

Now go get signed up to the track day :p

oooh pay day in 2 days!:D :D

dude wanna see the supe! i tookd the veilside spoiler off.. it was held on by like 3 screws!! gutting! and then Intercooler is also off now. no insides. dash is out. its a shell ! lol!

but when im finished it will look amazing :D

• 4 weeks later...